Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I found another life long goal! ^^
I am going to explore the whole of Japan,
go to every single temple and collect every
single type of talisman! They look so effing chio,
don't you think so? ^^


Which reminds me of what Mr. Chelvam said
yesterday when we were discussing about packaging
in the different parts of the world.

"The Japanese overdo their packaging whereas
the Vietnamese under-do theirs."

So true lah, just look at the Japanese talisman!!
Talisman NIA already so chio (pretty) liao lor!
What's more to mention about the other products? :D

Anyway, Ryan got this (below) back from Japan for me. ^^
Hontoni arigatou gozaimasu, I'm so happy! ^^
A bookmark look-alike talisman!
Isn't it absolutely cool and pretty? :D
I want to use it but as usual, I can't bear to use it.. D:
Its so pretty LAH~~~



-end-


9:48 PM